As a business grows, information sharing grows along with it – with customers, vendors, contractors and partners. Each of these digital relationships presents a new set of cyber risk and vulnerabilities. The need for security and the way in which it is implemented must be balanced, thoughtfully, against the needs of an organisation to operate effectively, and to actively pursue its future goals. Security breaches can have a range of serious adverse implications for your business including; Loss of business resulting from damage to your reputation, fines for data or security breaches, potential costs from legal claims and damage to share price.
Dont delay, contact metatrans for an assessment today
- Our team will put your crisis management planning to the test. Your crisis simulation exercise immerses your team in a realistic crisis scenario to enable testing.
Cyber Security Governance:
- Our governance methodology is based on the CISSP Security governance principles (responsibility, strategy, acquisition, performance, conformance & human behaviour)
Managed Scanning Services:
- Our team will help you stay compliant and prepared
- Our team will Benchmark your organisation’s ability to protect information against relevant threats.
- Let our team help you identify opportunities for improvement to get a comprehensive view of your current network.
- Aka ethical hacking. Let us test your systems, networks and web apps to assess security vulnerabilities which can be exploited by an attacker.
- Red teaming is the practice of rigorously challenging plans, policies, systems and assumptions of an organisations cyber defence by adopting an adversarial approach. We will use proprietary strategies to encourage an outsider perspective or real world cyber attack.
Regulatory, Compliance & Risk Advisory
- Once the gap analysis is complete, our team will be in a position to advise on all risk aspects of your cyber vulnerabilities.
Social Engineering Assessments:
- Humans are your biggest vulnerability, and our assessments will measure and create remediation plans (including training and culture change campaigns)
Strategy Advisory & Vulnerability Assessments:
- Our team will define, identify, classify and prioritise vulnerabilities in systems, applications and network infrastructures, allowing you to make informed decisions.
Web Application Assessments:
- We will provide once-off or ongoing assessments of your web applications, highlighting application vulnerabilities.